[Infog] Augmented Borders: helping the authorities design their border control solutions
Securing country borders while addressing the ever-increasing number of travellers is governments’ top priority. With Augmented Borders, IDEMIA’s comprehensive border control suite, border officers can overcome this challenge by moving from a document-centric to a person-centric and risk-based approach.
This exhaustive suite of solutions enables governments to better manage their borders from the equipment in interaction with the travelers (counters, kiosks, gates, digitalized services) to the management systems that are used before or during the border crossing (Visa, electronic travel authorization, Entry-Exit system, risks assessment).
Follow the journey of Mr Smith who has been planning his dream journey for six months. He organized everything in the smallest details and obtained all the necessary authorizations for his trip. Behind the scene, discover IDEMIA’s suite of products and services to help design seamless and efficient border control solutions:
- Threat and risk assessment
- Pre-border processing anytime, anywhere
- An efficient Entry/Exit System for a smart border clearance process
- A secure and fast border crossing experience
- A smooth land border crossing
- Multi-biometric, self-service eKiosks for immigration pre-checks